Wednesday, November 22, 2006

Friendship

How many people in life do you trust?
Trust them enough to tell them that your life has no meaning? How many friends do you have? Am I talking about people who you can share your life's experinces? No. I'm talking about the people who really know you. Inside out. They know that you are in a rut. That you feel like a misfit.

That brings me to another question. Should you settle in life when it comes to friends? Share your life with people you feel no connection with, or who you think are dumb enough to be in 6th grade? Or people who thing they are 'Awesome' but are actually plain stupid? What should you do if you go into an organisation and you are faced with all of these? Should you try to gel in or avoid them?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It's perfect time to make a few plans for the future and it's time to be happy.

I have read this post and if I could I want to counsel you
some interesting issues or tips. Perhaps you could write next articles relating to this article.
I want to learn more issues about it!
my page :: gastric acid reflux treatment